Kalahari Honey 100% Pure, Raw & Untreated
- 100% Raw Honey made by bees from the Northern Cape, Kakamas area.
- Honey are sourced from Acacia Trees and Namaqua Daisies but bees may stray off into other floral areas.
- Bees in the Northern Cape work extra hard to make their honey under extreme heat and cold conditions.
- This dark honey is very concentrated in flavour with a floral, elegant and multi-layered taste.
- No heating, irradiation, pasteurization or filtering is done, the raw honey is only strained.
- The Honey comes from healthy hives.
- No antibiotics or sugar syrup is used to feed the bees
- The perfect addition to toast, pancakes or yogurt with fruit.
- Can also be used for cooking in sweet or savoury dishes, and even as an antiseptic ointment.
- A very nice replacement for sugar in tea, goes exceptionally well with South African Rooibos tea.
Out of stock